Monday, July 1, 2013

Happenings in April/May

April and May have been busy this year.  I was in charge of teaching lessons for sharing time in Primary for the month of April, and then I also covered for someone else one week in May as well.  I also have been involved with meetings and supporting the scouts for my calling as well.  

At the end of April, Kaylee gave us a wonderful surprise in showing signs that she was ready to be potty trained!  I really wasn't expecting her to be interested until sometime after the baby was born.  She really enjoyed the treats she was given after being successful and she learned pretty quickly!  I felt so blessed that it has been an easy process and one that happened in plenty of time before the baby is born!  Thank you Kaylee!

In the beginning of May, our whole family went with Grandma Hymas to Pocatello again to watch cousin Kaden's soccer game.  That was a fun trip, watching the game, going for a picnic, and playing at Ted and Shayla's house!  It always fun to spend time with family!

I also enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day!  I was a little sick and missed going to church, but my family made me feel so special and loved!  Below are some beautiful flowers I received and the best breakfast in bed ever!



My husband sure knows how to spoil me!  Chocolate waffles with strawberries and chocolate syrup on top and chocolate milk!  It was soooo yummy!

Carter had a couple of play dates with his friends from school who were not going to be able to make it to his birthday party.  They were so devastated that they couldn't come to the party so we tried to fit in these play dates on the week of his birthday.  Carter's birthday always falls on Memorial Day weekend, so that meant we got to have more fun with family at the end of May when Devry, Chelsey, Ted and Shayla came to visit for that weekend!  I'm sad I didn't get any pics that weekend with family.  But it was a busy and fun month that unfortunately ended with Kaylee getting sick with a fever :(.

No comments: