I turned 28 this year. This birthday week I went to the temple with Dan, then the next morning I had a friend come over with her kids and we had a special lunch to celebrate both of our birthdays this week while the kids played on the slip in slide! After that nice visit, we packed up the kids and took them to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa Hymas' house! They were so excited, and Dan and I went to Pocatello to the Mystique Theater for a dinner and show! It was a really funny and great show called, Who Shot Juanito Bandito. The next day was my actual birthday, and Dan bought me a one and a half hour prenatal massage for my birthday! That was awesome and relaxing, can't wait to do that again sometime! What a wonderful birthday it was and these are my birthday flowers below!
And these other flowers he has already given me throughout this year, I love fresh flowers, and Dan is so wonderful to surprise me with them! I am a lucky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment