Happy 2nd Birthday Carter! Today is Carter's birthday but we celebrated it yesterday on Memorial Day out at Grandma and Grandpa Hymas' house. We had such a fun and busy day and want to thank everyone for helping Carter and Trey have a blast. This was the only day I can remember that my two boys didn't cry. Carter got to start out his day by picking out a couple toys from Walmart, eating Mc Donald's french fries, playing at G-ma and G-pa's house with Aunts and Uncles, seeing the cows and pigs, recieving gifts, eating cake and ice cream, and doing just about whatever he wanted. At the end of the day, Dan and I were talking about how much we enjoyed focusing on Carter all day. He demands a lot of attention every other day but he has to share our focus with his brother and sister,who are also very demanding.
Bad Law
14 years ago

4 comments:
The pirate ship pool is absolutely the coolest thing. Carter is spoiled as he should be. Still can't believe you already have three. So, now that I have one of my own I broke down and started a blog. It's going to be a lot to keep up with facebook, twitter and a blog but we'll see. Keep in touch! zonecone.blogspot.com
evan says he wants a pirate pool too! we'll have to have a swim day when we come this summer!
Happy Birthday to Carter!! I can't believe he is 2!! I am so glad to see that Macy has cute, chubby, squishy cheeks now. Paycen has had them for awhile and he was feeling left out.
Wow 2 already? We miss ya guys too. I am trying to talk Adam into coming back out there! Macy is getting so big already. You guys look great and that pool looks like a tun of fun!
Post a Comment