Hello again, we are still very busy but are happy with some new paint we did, and of course the bedding we bought our children off of e-bay lately. So here are some pictures. The first picture shows the bright green color we used to have on Carter's bedroom walls.
After we painted to Brazilian Tan
We had enough paint so we also painted our hallway this color because it used to be the only white wall in our house. I like it.
Next we have Carter's new bedding we won off of ebay for $7.50 (plus 20.95 for shipping), but still it came with a matching pillow sham and valence. I would recommend JO JO DESIGNS on ebay for bedding because it is really cute and can be tons cheaper on ebay.
Macy's bedding was won of ebay from the same place for a total of $49.00 (including shipping). That was is less than the cheap ones at Walmart or Kmart and I love, love, love it so much! Plus this set came with a bumper, comforter, decorative pillow, crib skirt, crib sheet, two valences, toy holder, and diaper stacker. I think the crib bedding is a better quality material than the twin bedding for Carter.

2 comments:
I love Carter's bedding! What a great find. You are so good!
THat is a great wall color! And that bedding is adorable. What a find.
Post a Comment