Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Trey attended Tam's Little Preschool this past school year, inwhich he absolutely loved every learning experience, project, feild trip, and social interaction! I am so amazed at what he has learned as a three year old and have been so grateful that he has always loved going. Last Tuesday was the preschool graduation and Trey was going to recite a nursery rhyme, but was too frightened by all of the people in attendance, so he hid behind me the whole time. We did get a few pics of him, however, I hope he gets over this stage fright by the time the primary program comes around. He is so cute when he sings and recites nursery rhymes!

Trey in his graduation hat.



Trey's class


Way to go Trey, for all the things you learned this year!

1 comment:

lisa h. said...

That is so cute! I'm excited for Calder to start preschool next year and get to do all the "grown up" stuff she always sees evan doing. are you ready for preschool to be over! now you have all 3 to entertain!