Carter falls asleep in the funniest positions sometimes when I'm late getting him down for a nap!

our new tent

We bought a new tent for our Hymas family reunion in island park this summer. It's a nine person tent and Dan put it up in our family room to let the boys explore and play. Since we bought it, we should try to go camping at least once a year to get our money's worth out of it. We are not the biggest campers, but maybe it will be a fun tradition for our family. I don't see why our boys wouldn't like that, their favorite things are dirt, rocks, sticks and mud anyway!
our new tent
We bought a new tent for our Hymas family reunion in island park this summer. It's a nine person tent and Dan put it up in our family room to let the boys explore and play. Since we bought it, we should try to go camping at least once a year to get our money's worth out of it. We are not the biggest campers, but maybe it will be a fun tradition for our family. I don't see why our boys wouldn't like that, their favorite things are dirt, rocks, sticks and mud anyway!

5 comments:
that tent is huge! i actually got one a few weeks ago for our kids...i needed something to lure them out to the back yard...and they broke it! it was a smaller one...but now i need to get parts for it.
looks like the boys have lots of fun together!
I guess all little boys love dirt and mud because mine definatly do! It looks like you guys are having fun out there! Macy is so pretty. It looks like Trey and Carter enjoy being big brothers too! I love the updates! It makes it easier being so far away.
I love the picture of Macy smiling so big! I havn't seen her smile that big before! Good job getting it on camera. Fun pictures of the boys (like always!) Carter's sleeping positions always make me laugh.
Your kids are so darn cute! I wont say Macy will like getting her hair done, but I think as long as you are faithful in doing her hair from the begining she will just learn to expect it! With my Macie it took a little bribing with a treat around 12 months but now she just sits there while I do it! (most of the time:) It all comes with the fun of having a girl! Good Luck!
WOW! You put that tent up in your house!? It looks enourmous! Hopefully you will get some good use out of it.
You look so great! Your kids are cuties too.
by the way, I cant believe Carter fell asleep like that.
Post a Comment