Monday, April 13, 2009

Picture Mania

We have tons of pictures to share, since our last post was over a month ago. We've been kinda busy with our three kids and we recently put our house up for sale, so I'm trying to keep it clean as well and improve it a little.


Bowling at The Rex
is always a hit with the kids


Uncle Brandon and Mom helping the boys


Trey loves when Grandma visits


Macy is way excited over the flash from the camera. I'm going to have to take a full picture of her bedding we won off ebay. I love it!






Loving those new smiles.



We had to document that Macy does cry occasionally. And Trey is into sideways smiling.



So cute, him, not me.



Uncle Brandon and Macy getting acquainted.





Macy is quite done with her photo shoot by now.


The boys making cookies for mom. Look at those handsome guys! I sure love them!!!! Yeah we are taking a lot of pictures of Macy right now, but we do have thousands of Trey and Carter from when they were babies too. And I have a hard time catching them on camera getting them to stay put for the hilarious things they do every day.











3 comments:

lisa h. said...

what! where are y'all moving to? i hope your house sells quick! what a pain to have to keep it clean w/ 3 little kids and you probably are so tired!

cute pics! macy is still so little, how sweet.

Sarah Rochelle said...

RACHELLE!!!! I'm so glad Kimberly gave me your blog address! Oh my goodness how your family has grown since I saw you last! SO exciting :) Three kiddos now and you look GREAT! Tell Dan hi for me and good luck with selling the house. Are you leaving Rexburg??

The Olligschlager Family said...

We are doing well! Bowling looks fun! You and your mom look so much alike!