Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grandma's Funeral

Here is the slideshow for Grandma's Viewing. It will take a while to load. It is a very big file and I didn't want to sacrifice the quality of the pictures.



5 comments:

lisa h. said...

good job, that is really nice. there is definitely a lot of family to remember her tomorrow.

Penny said...

Dan, I didn't get to visit with you or see the entire video at the funeral today, but Thank you so much. That is amazing and I enjoyed it so much. thanks again

Anonymous said...

Dan, Thanks for posting the slideshow. I obviously couldn't make it to the funeral, so it helped me remember the life of our wonderful Grandma Hymas

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

great slideshow of grandma hymas wish we could of been there for her funeral.. but me my hubby and daughter were able to see her on christmas eve since we live on the East coast I havent seen her since my wedding and it was great to see her and have her hold my dauhter Evie..
Anna

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

DAN
hey can you send me a copy of the video Please!! I would like to have it and mabey give a copy to my dad for christmas
Thanx
ANNA & FAMILY