So I didn't have the baby yet and I am taking all guesses as to when she will come. If you are actually right, You Are the Winner! and get the satisfaction of knowing you were right. So here are the facts: Last Wednesday, Jan 14th, at my doctor app. I was dialated to 3 cm and 80% effaced. I have painless contractions every day that stop whenever I stop moving. My next doctor appointment is on Wednesday, Jan 21st, where they will check my dialation again, and my due date isn't until February 1st. I think that's it. So I already have some guesses in the running, and my guess already came and gone, so I think I'm out.
Guesses:
My mom: Tuesday, Jan 20th *she has had this on her calender for weeks*
Lisa Hymas: Wednesday, Jan 21st
Devry Hymas: Thursday, Jan 22nd
Shayla Hymas: Saterday, Jan 24th
Bad Law
14 years ago

3 comments:
My guess is Saturday January 24th. Hope everything goess well for you guys. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.
i will guess...at your doctors appt tomorrow! he/she will say, lets go have a baby!
goodluck!! it will be over soon! take it slow and don't care if the house is messy - i wish someone would pound that in my head.
hmmm....im gunna guess Sunday january 25th cuz its not taken yet:) and it would put her birthday exactly a month before mine. Plus...Im working that night so maybe I would get to peak and see her before the rest of the family makes it up to visit:)
Good luck! Let me know if you need ANYTHING! I dont work much next week at all, so im very free to help you with whatever!
Post a Comment