Friday, January 29, 2010

Macy turns One!

Here's the Birthday Girl! 
So sweet and beautiful as ever!  Macy had her one year birthday last Friday and we celebrated with family.  Macy is cruising, standing alone (for several seconds), hugging, kissing, saying bye bye, mama, and buh buh.  She loves to dance, play with her brothers and baby dolls, and loves dogs!  Macy, you are such a joy and burst of happiness to your whole family.  We love you!


Cousin Payton came to the party as well as Grandma and Grandpa Hymas and aunts and uncles.

Macy loved playing with all the balloons.

Macy got some great gifts.  She ended up with a babydoll that talks and sings, disney princess sippy cups, books, nailpolish, a fleece blanket, and a new Kix cereal to try!  Thanks everyone.

Thanks to Dan and my friend, Hannah for helping me bake and put this piggy cake together! I loved how it turned out.
And Macy was so excited to see it for the first time as well.
Yum, yum. Yep I think she liked it.

"Do I look good in pink frosting?"

3 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

omg. How cute is that cake? What are you talking about your crafts don't turn out as cute as mine? I could never make that cake. And Macy's outfit and bows are to die for. Like I said, good thing I didn't have a girl first.

Chelsey Hymas said...

I still can't believe she is one already! She is such a beautiful little girl. We are glad we were able to be there to celebrate her birthday.

Hannah said...

Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?! I can't believe Macy is already one. And you didn't need my help on the cake. The finished product looks AWESOME!!!