Our Christmas vacation was tons of fun. A couple night before we left, Tim and Danizza came over and gave the kids some gifts from Danizza's mom, Angie. She made them these cute beanies and Macy evern got a matching sweater. They were so awesome I'm so impressed.
We split up the traveling to California into two days and after the last four hours of the kids throwing up in the back seat, we were ready to be at Grandma and Grandpa Lewis' house! The kids were so excited and Macy even went straight into my dad's arms without any stanger weariness. We got the puking boys all cleaned up and then got to tour my parents' new house. It is so gorgeous, it reminds me so much of a temple! We loved our stay here!
I would really like to put this color of paint throughout my house one day.
This house was also nice because it is a one level home and we never had to worry about Macy playing on stairs!
Here is Trey and Macy at the Hotel before arriving at the Grandparents' house. We didn't sleep much this night because our whole family isn't used to sleeping in the same room together. Oh well. It was so much nicer to split up the traveling time anyway!
More to come....stay tuned.











2 comments:
Wow what a nice house! I am glad that you had lots of fun with family! I am so sorry to here that you have been sick:( Bummer I don't live close anymore to help out!
Sounds like it was a wonderful Christmas! And what a beautiful house your parents have!! I'm glad you're home safe and sound.
Post a Comment