Lately I have been trying a few crafts that has been a really fun break from normal everyday stuff. I made some bows for Macy and a bow board to hold and clip all of her bows to.
These were my first bows and I was excited that they turned out pretty good cause no one has ever taught me how to do it.
These are the second bows I made, and they go specifically with one of Macy's church dresses with exactly these colors and polka dots! She looked so adorable this past Sunday.
Here is the bow board where I can keep all of Macy's bows in one place. Just clip them on.
We finally pulled out all of Macy's decor for her room and she was so excited to see all the new stuff on her walls.
And we also found a few items for the boys' room that we put up. Trey and Carter love having their names above their beds as if it gives ownership to their own side.











1 comment:
Wow, Rachelle! Your bows and board look fantastic!! I love Macy's room - her bedding and colors. Love it!
We're getting together again on Friday to make bows and more boards for those that couldn't make it the first time. So, we'd love for you to come! It'll be like the last time, lunch for the ladies, kids are welcome to bring their own lunches, 11:30 at my house. Bring any ribbon and clips you want for bows!
Post a Comment