Yay, cute family pictures done by my sister in law, Ari, when we went to California for Christmas. The day of the shoot it was extremely windy and cold, but we still got great pics. These were my favs.
These last two are my favorties cause I LOVE my husband!!
go to Ariphotography.blogspot.com if you are going to be in California and want photos done. Ari specializes in "Couture for the Edgy" and does anything from weddings, model shots, pregnancies, babies and families.



















5 comments:
GORGEOUS!!! You and your family are absolutely gorgeous!! What beautiful pictures!!!!!!!
They turned out so good! I love the scenery and the one of Trey kissing Macy with all of you there. I wish we were closer to play.
Very cute pictures!! You have cute kids!!
Your family is so cute. I love the picture with Trey kissing Macy. So sweet!
great pics! i need to get some updated ones for us. one of these days.
Post a Comment