Wow, it's been a month since we moved in, and time has flown by. We immediately felt like this home fit us perfectly from the moment we moved in and we just love it so much. Within the first few days I found some zuchinni and tomatoes left over in our garden. Awesome!

So I cooked them up for part of my lunch. So Yummy.

Thank you to all of you who helped us in the moving process in anyway. It wouldn't have been as smooth without you! I had friends and family give us boxes, watch my kids while I packed and cleaned the old house, lend us trailers, move our stuff to the new house, and bring us dinners and delicious treats after we moved! Below is Trey enjoying a dessert brought over to us!

This is a picture of one of the first days being moved in and we are all just figuring out where all our stuff is.

Trey and Carter started out sharing a room upstairs and they loved it, but it made Dan and I go crazy when it would take us two hours to get them to go to sleep at night. So we moved Trey into a bedroom downstairs. Ahhhh, better.

I took a picture of Dan after he had been working outside most of the day. He was tired.

But I think he made out okay.

I need to do a lot more posting, however this is what time will permit for now. Happy Halloween everyone, if I don't see you before then.
3 comments:
I love your new home! Everything looks so great! Nice choice of couch :)
Whoah. That TV is huge! So happy for you that you found a house you like. To answer your question, my mom took the pics on my current blog post.
looks great! hopefully the stress is wearing off now that you are unpacked and done w/ the other house. i feel like we're always fixing up and throwing out in case we have to move next year. i don't want to have to do it all at once.
Post a Comment