Here are some random pictures we've been taking this summer. My kids are alway busy playing around together and sharing loves. This first picture is taken so often throughout Macy's life, but that's just because Trey is so good and loving to Macy. She loves her big brothers, and they love her too.


Excuse the hanger.

These guys are best friends and so silly all the time.


Carter has had a few incidents lately with pouring out all the baking soda (twice) and baby's formula out of their containers while I am busy doing something else. He didn't think this tasted very well.
I had to document these cute pj's that Macy has now grown out of. I've loved them because of the cute ruffles on the bum.


And of course swimming has occupied our summer as well. I usually take the boys in the pool when Macy is napping, but she loves sitting in the water too.

This was one night after dinner. When I see pictures of all of us, I can't believe I have so many little children, and I think we're nuts.
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. That pool looks like fun!
Post a Comment