Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I enjoyed my birthday so much yesterday, to start off, my baby Macy woke up at 5:00am to eat and my wonderful husband got up with her instead of me! I got to stay in bed until 7:ooam, woo hoo. Then around lunch time Fed Ex delivered a box for me from Pro Flowers. Dan sent me 2 dozen multi colored flowers with a note saying happy birthday on it. They are so beautiful and I love fresh flowers in my home. It makes me feel so special, and they are actually from a real florist! Bonus points!





It also came with this new square vase.






This is with the balloon that also came with it. A complete package!


I also received this spring-form pan with a glass bottom from my mother-in-law, so I can make some more fancy cheesecakes! Yummy. She also watched our kids last night so that Dan could take me to Johnny Carino's in Idaho Falls for dinner. Oh so good, it is my new favorite restaurant! Very romantic too! I felt so special and spoiled on my birthday, thank you everyone!


6 comments:

The Olligschlager Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that it was awesome. I was thinking of you. My favorite birthday partner;)

Shayla said...

So jelous of the flowers! They are so pretty! Happy Birthday- a day late!

lisa h. said...

sounds like a great day!

Robyn said...

The flowers are so pretty! It was fun to have lunch with you today! We need to do it more often! Im glad you had a fun Birthday! Let me know when you make a cheescake! I want some!

Chelsey Hymas said...

I love the flowers! So pretty! Happy Birthday!

RPH said...

Oh boy! I have not checked your blog in a while and there are a lot of new posts up! Happy late birthday, those flowers are beautiful!