I'll post more pictures of this weekend later but we enjoyed my parents and brother coming to stay with us and all the time we got to spend with family. Family is the greatest, I'm so greatful for mine!**Trey thought it was so cool to have two Grandmas and Grandpas in his house at the same time.
5 comments:
cute pics! macy reminds me of carter....looks like it was a nice day.
Thanks for inviting us! It was so great to be there. Macy was simply perfect in her beatuiful dress.
What beautiful pictures. Macy is so precious! I'm so glad to see that she's doing better. And you are looking great, btw!!
She is sooooooo Pretty Rachelle. She looks just like her mommy. That day looked so nice for you guys!
She is such a sweet little girl. thanks for letting me hog her on Saturday. She is darling. Looks like a great blessing day. That cheesecake looks delicious!!
Post a Comment