Friday, December 12, 2008

Dan and Me


I saw this cute little questionnaire on a friend's blog and I thought it looked fun, so I did it too:

What is your husband's name - Daniel Kevin Hymas

How long have you guys been married - 4 1/2 years

How long did you date- Dated: 3 months, and then, Engaged: 4 1/2 months

Who is taller- Do you have to ask? Dan, uh, by far!!!

Who sings better- me, but Dan sings more often around the house (life is a musical most days as Dan makes up songs about what we are doing) , and he sings well.

Who is smarter? Dan. He knows the most random things. I'm always asking him where he learned such things and he can't tell me.

Who does the laundry- We both do, or we both don't do it, however you want to look at it.

Who pays the bills- i have now for years, but Dan had to teach me every little thing because I had never paid a bill before marriage. I just about freaked out the first time he asked me to pay a bill for him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently I do, but it depends which wall we put the bed against. I sleep furthest away from the door - always.

Who mows the Lawn- Dan

Who cooks dinner- Mostly me, but Dan does a lot of cooking on the weekends including making me and the kids breakfast!

Who is the first to admit they are wrong- Usually Dan

Who kissed first- Dan

Who wears the pants- I'm not sure, we mostly make decisions together.

**The kids and I are so blessed and lucky to have Dan in our lives and we love him soooo much! Thank you for all you do, you are an amazing husband and father!


Tag anyone who wants to do this!

No comments: