Also, back in April there was a week were two awesome friends came and stopped by to visit, while they were staying in Idaho for various reasons. I felt so lucky that these good friends had reasons to be in Rexburg, and took the time to come visit me! First my friend Katie came and we had grown up in California, going through our teenage years together; I met her when I was 13! We've been friends for a long time, so it was such a treat to see her again, now with three little kids and her husband. She lives in Nigeria now, so I haven't seen her in a long time and don't know when I'll see her again. I am sooo sad I forgot to get a picture with her!
My friend Sarah came over the next day, she was one of my first college roomates, and it's crazy to think that was almost 10 years ago! It nice that we can stay in touch through Facebook, but I loved having her visit because I hadn't seen her for 8 or 9 years as well. We called Dan to come home from work for a little bit because we were all friends and have amazing memories while in college together! I did remember to get pictures this time!
Thank you for coming to visit! It really meant a lot to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment