Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Misc. Pictures

 Macy playing in her tutu that Aunt Chelsey made for her birthday.





 Macy took this picture of Trey.


 Lots of mornings the kids end up in our bed for a morning chat I guess.

 Kaylee looks the most like Trey.  She is about 3 months old in this picture.

 Dan called in to a radio show and won tickets to a free country concert in I.F. to see Bombshell.  This was in May I think.

 Typical Macy outfit.  She loves wearing her church shoes around the house!  And a random bow off to the side to keep her bangs out of her face.

Kaylee fell asleep as she waited for everyone else to get ready for church.  We had a pile of laundry on the bed that helped keep her warm.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cone said...

that is such cool pillow fabric. your kids are adorable:)