Our house has been up for sale for about 5 1/2 months with almost a buyer last month that didn't work out, and now my brother in law and sister in law, Tim and Danizza are buying our house. (Yay, the hard part is over) If everything continues as planned we will be moving next month! Our current home has been really great for us (it's rectangle shape has made for great running races from one end of the house the other), but we are excited for our next house we are buying in Sugar City, and we are possitive it will be a wonderful home for our family and especially our kids.
Although I'm sad to leave all the friends from my ward (such an awesome ward) I'll just be three minutes away and hopefully will keep in touch with them often, as well as make new friends in my new ward. Trey has a lot of friends here too, one of which he will still be attending preschool with this year, and then next year he can go to kindergarden with all the friends he's made in this ward because we are still in the same school district, so that is nice as well.
Dan is so excited to have a garage (for the first time) and a sprinkler system for the yard, and we'll even have a garden area, which will be a first and new experience for me! Lots of great things to look forward to, and plenty of memories still left in this home until moving time!
Oh, and now we have to find glow in the dark stars that stick on walls because that was the deal we made with Trey if we were going to move. Where should I get them?
Bad Law
14 years ago

7 comments:
Yeah! So exciting! For the glow in the dark stars I think that I got them from Kmart in the toy section.
We're so going to miss all of you!!! But, like you said, you'll only be three minutes away. We can still hang out! Let me know if I can help in any way with the move (helping with kids, meals, packing - anything!).
Girl where are the pics of the new house?
Im really sad your leaving me! But i know i know...only 3 minutes away! Im really excited for you guys! And like Hannah said too, Let me help you!
I found tons of glow sticks at the dollar store...im not sure if they stick on the wall though!
How exciting!!! You will have to post details about the house and pictures if you have some!! Let us know when you move and we will come help!! Good luck!!
congrats!
Oh I hope your move goes better than mine. But 5.5 months on the market is pretty rough too!
Post a Comment