Lately it seems that Macy is growing up too fast. She is sitting up for a few seconds at a time before falling over, she rolls all over the house, and she loves eating big people food!

Here is our 65" big screen tv that we bought used from someone in Idaho Falls for less than a tenth of it's orignal price! I love craigslist! And we love watching movies on it! The shelving around the tv came with it for an additional low fee. We have enjoyed it all.

It's funny cause Elmo is bigger than my kids.

These pictures were from dinner time one night.

This is where Dan and I stayed in Salt Lake City when we went on our anniversary trip. Sky Harbor Suites.

This was one of the only pictures that we took during the trip, the other ones I took were hard to see the roller coaster attractions and they didn't turn out very well.
3 comments:
Sweet t.v. and even better price too!!
Great find! Macy is so big! Trey looks like a good big brother! I love your updates it makes living far away tolerable!
Hi! I just heard your moving ={ We will miss you in YW! But, sweet family, and loved the pics!
Post a Comment