Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012


This year for Halloween we went to the city Trunk or Treat like we normally do and then took the kids trick or treating for 30 mins (about 8 houses).  Kaylee, who is just starting to talk, learned very quickly how to say "trick or treat" and hold her bucket out earnestly to receive candy, it was so cute!  The kids and I also had so much fun trick or treating door to door that we will plan to go to more houses next year.
Trey, Carter, and Macy went to the school Halloween carnival and they all had Halloween parties in their classes as well!  I got to help out at Trey's party this year.


Kaylee dressed up as Little Miss Muffet.


Macy was a witch
 
  

Trey was a Ninja and Carter was a Robot.




Dan and I dressed up as a Zombie Bride and Groom!  I couldn't even recognize Dan in his make-up.  As he was passing out candy he would call out kids by name (the ones we teach in nursery) and freaked them and their parents' out since no one could tell who he was!

1 comment:

The Olligschlager Family said...

You guys are so cool! I was lame this year and didn't dress up!