We loved having two boys in soccer this year! Carter was able to learn a little more about how to play the game and Trey had a blast as well. Carter was a little frustrated sometimes that he couldn't do what he would imagine up in his mind, super cool tricks and stuff, but he thoroughly thought the treats at the end of the game were awesome and worth playing for. Trey's age group had goalies this time and Trey really enjoyed playing that position sometimes. He was a younger one on the team but you wouldn't really know it, as he was excellent all season. My favorite sport is soccer, so I tend to get way too into these games, not mean, I just cheer and guide from the side lines, a lot. I just love it! I am going to love when my kids do high school sports I can tell!
Macy and Kaylee often had to sit through 2 hours of games twice a week so we were glad when Grandma and Grandpa Hymas came to watch and help too. Grandma and Grandpa Lewis even made a special trip to Idaho this year just to see these games!
No comments:
Post a Comment