Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dressing Your Truth

The year 2011 was full of discoveries.  One of the things I discovered is what type of clothing compliment Carter and Kaylee the best.  Not only does it compliment their beauty, but also expresses their personality in what they wear.  This style really vibrates and matches their natural tendencies in the way they live life.  At first I thought Carter looked best in muted colors, so I bought him this church shirt (picture below).

But soon after, I discovered that he looks best in bold and striking outfits!

Ahh, much nicer!  You look so sharp Carter!


I love the picture above of my handsome boys!  Trey looks best in bright animated clothing as shown above, a contrast from his brother!



Macy and I look our best in a soft, subtle style.  On to Kaylee...


Above is to show you that Kaylee does not look her best in certain colors either.  And when she was about 3 months old, we discovered that she, like Carter, looks so stunning in a bold style as well!
Her eyes and beauty really pop out now!  Every week at church, people tell me how beautiful she is, I love knowing my family's different types of beauty in relation to their personalities!  It's so fun!  I learned this stuff from Carol Tuttle, creator of Dressing Your Truth.  If you would like to learn your type of beauty, click on the button below! (Or visit, www.rachellehymas.dressingyourtruth.com )



1 comment:

Anne Brown said...

Rachelle, thanks for commenting and following my blog. Your kids look amazing! What a gift to give to your children. I'm so excited to learn what Type my little girl is!!!
You look beautiful too! thanks for sharing!