congrats! everyone looks happy. hopefully you're not too sleep deprived. I hope your recovery is swift and the weather warms quickly so you can play outside! 4 has been a lot of work for me, but it's been really fun having a baby w/ the older ones...they really love having a baby in the house.
Congrats!! She is so tiny! I love her name. I don't know if you remember thisbut we both planned on having 2 boys and two girls and then one more boy. LOL So far you are totally following that:) You do look great ad I hope you get lots of rest.
She's so beautiful!!! It looks like everyone is really getting along. What a perfect addition to your sweet family! And HAPPY DAY! You're not prego anymore!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
7 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Welcome sweet little Kaylee. She is adorable and all of her siblings look so happy! You look amazing by the way!!! Congratulations.
congrats! everyone looks happy. hopefully you're not too sleep deprived. I hope your recovery is swift and the weather warms quickly so you can play outside! 4 has been a lot of work for me, but it's been really fun having a baby w/ the older ones...they really love having a baby in the house.
Congrats!! She is so tiny! I love her name. I don't know if you remember thisbut we both planned on having 2 boys and two girls and then one more boy. LOL So far you are totally following that:) You do look great ad I hope you get lots of rest.
So cute!! Can't wait to meet her!!
She's so beautiful!!! It looks like everyone is really getting along. What a perfect addition to your sweet family! And HAPPY DAY! You're not prego anymore!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
she is an absolute DOLL! WOW!!! And congrats!!! So happy for you! :)
and hey, we share a birthday! lol. So that's got to be something good, right? :)
Post a Comment