Friday, February 25, 2011

Macy's Birthday

Macy turned 2 in January and she had a lovely birthday!  We went to the donut shop as a family and everyone was a fan!


 Then we came home and opened presents and partied!
 I like this picture cause it's as if she can't take anymore fun!
 Here is Macy's new bedding she got for her birthday.  Also, we recently painted this room for her to move into.  It was the boys' room before and was brown, now it's a nice tan for Macy.
 Macy with her new puppy.  Macy also got a new church dress, hair clips, and a tutu to dress up in!  The next day we had an ice cream angel food cake celebration at Grandma's house.  I used to have pictures of it all and somehow they weren't saved on the computer and are now deleted. :(

This is not from her birthday, but a picture showing how much she loves vacuuming, for reals.  We all love and adore our little Macy, and we can't believe she's 2 already!

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

my kids would've loved to go to the donut party! looks fun, I can't believe she is 2...I forget that she and nolan are pretty close in age.

Rachel Holloway said...

She's such a sweetie! Awww.....and donuts, what a great way to party! :)

I love her bedding set. It's super cute!!!!