Monday, December 20, 2010

Catch Up Part 1

I'm so behind with our family's activities this year.  I've been so busy, but I want to finish up this year before the New Year starts.  So here are a few things since August...
 Trey played in the community soccer league and loved it very much.  He has a natural sense of how to play defense really well, but he always complained that he wasn't scoring any goals, so amazingly enough, at his very last game, he scored a goal in the last 5 minutes of the game!  I can't believe how well he did his very first year, and he can't wait for next year.
 Some of my friends tried camping out in their backyards this summer, so we went ahead and tried it too!  Trey would have done okay, but the rest of us didn't make it through the whole night, so we all ended up back inside our house.  Interesting trial run!
 At the end of August we made a short weekend trip to Eden, Utah where my parents were vacationing and enjoyed our break from everyday life.  Speaking of everyday life, Trey started Kindergarten and is doing so awesome in every way! And I started babysitting two other children Monday through Friday, and between that, taking care of my family, and the pregnancy I became and stayed so busy. 
 Here are the my kids and the kids I babysat all on the couch.  I stopped babysitting the beginning of November, so I now have more time, but I'm much more slow and tired now.

I found Macy laying in our pantry one day and wanted to document her silly ideas.

1 comment:

Kimberly Cone said...

Wow. You are a busy bee. Trey is so big now. Can't believe he is in Kindergarten. Have a Merry Christmas!