Our Summer has been packed full so far. Every week the three kids and I go to the movies cause we have a summer pass and we really have fun doing this together. So far this summer we've seen Planet 51, Alvin and the Chipmuncks 2, Astro Boy, The tooth Hurts, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Aleins in the Attic, and Charlotte's Web. We still have three more to go enjoy this summer.
I've also been able to visit my brother in law and sister in law in Pocatello in June for Shayla's baby shower, which was really fun! I got my hair permed and have been enjoying this fast and easy hair style. Dan and I went to see A-Team opening day in the theaters and we loved it so much, it's our new favorite movie! Went to a fun girl's night out at my friends Alicia's house where there was gourmet food and free massages. We had a ward chili cook off and since the time I almost won in an old ward cook off a few years back, I wanted to see how I could do in this ward. We ended up winning third place and got this big trophy for it.
It was really fun and I really liked tasting second and first place winners' chili to see how I could improve mine.
We attended a Hymas family reunion and then went back to our house to swim in our pool and played rock band which we borrowed. We had Father's Day and Dan got a new tie (which I love shopping for ties, I don't know why, I guess it's the only accessory for guys). Two days later was Dan's 30th birthday and I had gone shopping with my sister in law, Chelsey, to suit him up in a new wardrobe. Now that he is 30, he calls it his big boy clothes since I bought him mostly dressy stuff. He kept most of the stuff cause it looked so good on him! Yay! Oh yeah he also got a new belgian waffle maker cause he cooks waffles like once a week. Then a week later was my 25th birthday. Now I had recieved most of my birthday gifts from Dan and my parents a few months back but was still spoiled on my birhtday. It couldn't have been better. That day my friend Robyn watched my kids for me while I had a one hour sauna session, so relaxing! That night Dan gave me a beautiful necklace and took me out to dinner in I.F.
The babysitter put the kids to bed before we got home, so it was so nice not to have to wrestle them to bed like every other night. We also had a new neice born towards the end of June. Well that was June. Hopefully I can get July's activities on here before a few months pass away. Lot's going on!





4 comments:
You look great gal! I love all the pics. I am glad that your birthday went well!
It really has been a crazy busy, but fun summer! you guys have been doing so many fun things!
30 huh? Wow, remember when we used to tease him for being 23? haha.
Rachelle! I just found your blog! It's so cool to read about your family. Your kids are awesome and you seem like the fun kind of mom I always knew you'd be. I'm excited to keep in touch with you! Love, Jill
Post a Comment