I am loving having a girl because I get to shop for adorable clothing for her, and I loved shopping for her blessing dress. Here are some pictures of the dress and I can just imagine how gorgeous she's gonna be! I really should get some professional pics of Macy in this dress sometime, and also some handsome pics of my boys with her. The "in" style is for the blessing dresses to be super long, so that's kinda weird I think, but I suppose it gives it more elegance. Thanks Chelsey for helping me decide between all the dresses!
How do you put this thing in a car seat?

6 comments:
No problem! It was fun! I absolutely love the dress! Looking at the pictures made me think "that was a great choice." I can't wait to see her in it! We will be there! Let me know if you need any help with anything.
That dress is so pretty! It makes me want to have a baby girl! We should be able to make it to the blessing- as long as there is no huge snow storm. We can't wait to see you guys again.
What a GORGEOUS dress!! It will go perfectly with the gorgeous baby! Can't wait to see her in person!!! Btw, that was a hilarious story about Dan's Jamba. I'll bet it sure gave him an energy boost!
very beautiful dress. yeah, i think the long dress thing has been in style for a few decades! at least it's moved away from boys wearing the long gowns!
congrats on having a baby girl she is very pretty..pretty dress by the way..
this is Anna Daniel's cousin
such a sweet dress! We'l be thinking of you tomorrow during the blessing!
Post a Comment